My First Impression at Yale by Finch

    The first thing that I want to tell everyone who are reading my blog. Actually, I literally never lived outside my house more than a week, so I completely not sure that I could live by myself. Therefore, that is the beginning of my nervousness and fear when I registered to participate in The Intensive English Program of Yale Summer Session at Yale University.

    When I’m arrived at the Union station at New Haven, I’m really worried and I asked to myself “Can I really stay here?”. However, when I sat in the car which driving in to the city. I had seen the buildings of Yale, and then the first thing that was coming in to my head is why these buildings are so beautiful and really unique. In my opinion, these buildings is more than what they look like. It’s very artistic and historical, and I had thought that will be amazing if I be able to learn in those buildings. Therefore, I don’t even hesitate to explore in the University before my class starts date. This University is completely different form universities in my country. My university’s buildings are look modern and have many facilities, but the Yale university’s buildings are really natural and have a old vibe which I literally like that. Moreover, when I walked in to the center of the area. I saw the lawn which have a lot of trees and some squirrels, and then I thought this place is so different form my expectation. Firstly, I thought and expected that this place will be too old and not livable, but all of this things is actually better than I thought whether the people, environment or weather and I’m honestly impressed.

    
    In the conclusion, I have changed my mind that I used to think I couldn't be here because this kind of place can’t hurt anyone for sure. All you can get from this place is the knowledge, relations and happiness. That’s truly what I have thought until now.

Comments

Post a Comment