Final expression at Yale


            One month passed too fast like blinking only one time. I’m at New Haven and Yale University for the last day now. I’m so happy because what I thought for the first time here is completely true. I have learnt so many things from here not only in the classroom but also all around the city and I enjoyed it a lot. My unexpectation is how close I can get to many friends in this very short time. That truly made me so happy and sad at the time because I want time to play, learn and talk with them more.

The other thing is I just graduated this year and I never thought of studying for a master's degree, but Yale has changed my mind because I really want to study here now, I mean right now. Everything here is amazing whether the weather, the city and especially the people. I can’t imagine how happy I would be if I could study here.

Finally, my expression now is I don't regret that I came to this place, and I’m so sad that I have to leave this place and I don't know if I'll ever come back. But when I have the opportunity, I will not hesitate to come back to this place again.


Comments