A women on the street by Finch

     The first feeling that was coming in to my head after I read “A WOMEN ON THE STREET” was sadness and depressed. According to the passage, the writer was tell about her mother and father, especially on her mother. She saw her mother picking up trash on the street. When I have read that sentence, I thought what if that women was my mother what I supposed to think or do. To be honest, I was surely if that was my mom, I would walk forward to her and pick her up to my car because I literally couldn’t see my mom in that situation. However, when I was continue read the passage, I could feel the writer’s feelings that she was really want to help her mom and dad not only just for her parents but also for herself either. At the end part of the passage, her mom had told her that was what her and husband wanted to do, so I’m pretty sure the writer must have been upset by the words her mom said to her because that was mean they didn’t want her help. Whoever have heard something like that would be unhappy and hopeless. :(

Comments

  1. Are you well Finch? I'm glad to ehar from you. Please let me know when you aren't able to attend class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment